Clarke County Fair Pet Show
Tuesday, August 16, 5:00 PM
Front of GrandstandNote new location this year)
1. Most unique pet
2. Best costumed pet.
3. Pet that looks most like its master (costume allowed).
4. Best animal tricks (three tricks may be shown).
5. Pet obedience Classes- NEW THIS YEAR
Pets will be judged on the following behavior:
Sit-Stay (or down)
Recall (return to handler)
· Open to youth ages 3-16
· Pets may enter multiple classes
· All animals need to be leashed or caged while on the grounds
· Any animal showing aggressive behavior may be asked to leave
· Owners responsible for cleaning up after their pet
· After the event, pets are not permitted on the fairgrounds
Walk-in registrations will also be accepted, starting at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, August 16th.