Little Miss Clarke County Fair Contest
Monday, August 14, following the Tiny Miss Clarke County Fair Pageant
- Each contestant MUST be a resident of Clarke County. At any time, proof of residence may be requested to verify status.
- Contestants must be the age of 7 through 9 the day of the contest (August 14).
- Practice will be on Sunday, August 13th in the Grandstand. Time will be confirmed after registration and further details will be sent via email.
- No pageant dresses allowed but there is plenty of room for smiles. If you have questions on what is/is not appropriate to wear, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Winner is required to carry the title of Little Miss Clarke County Fair in any other events she participates in.
- Winner must be at the fair all week to present awards as well as any events throughout the year the director feels she needs to attend.
- The winner will be present at the 2024 Little Miss Clarke County Fair Pageant and practices.
- Any time the winner is on fairground property during their year of reign, they must be in their crown and sash.
- By agreeing to participate in the contest, you are releasing all rights to have your child’s photo taken and used for fair/pageant purposes.
- During the pageant, there will be a People’s Choice contest. Viewers may vote for their favorite contestant ($1.00=1 vote). The contest will close after the contestants walk and winners will be announced when the Top 5 contestants are announced. The winner will receive half the total winnings collected during their pageant.
If your little girl wants to have some fun please register her today.
REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED through July 31, 2023