Pre-Teen Miss Clarke County Fair Contest
Sunday, August 11, Following Opening Ceremony
Rules and Duties
- Each contestant must be a resident of Clarke County.
- Each contestant must be between 7-12 years of age by Fair date: August 11, 2019. A contestant must be female who has always been female; of good moral character; one that has not at any time been convicted of any crime nor has any criminal charges pending against her; one that has never done any act or engaged in any activity which is or could be characterized as dishonest, immoral, indecent, or in bad taste. This includes information and photos on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and any web pages or any other social media and electronic means
- The winner will be available the entire week of the 2019 Clarke County Fair to give out ribbons and awards and follow fair schedule of events as needed as well as any events throughout the year that the director feels she needs to attend. (ie, Ruritan Awards dinner, Homecoming parade, Christmas Parade, Long Branch Easter, etc.)
- Contestants will be judged on dressy-casual wear and overall personality (no pageant dresses). Top 3 or 5 will be asked a question on-stage.
- All contestants MUST attend 2 of the 3 practices for pageant, most importantly the final dress rehearsal.
Deadline to Enter: July 15, 2019