Clarke County Fair 2018 Commercial Exhibits Information
Fair Date: Sunday, August 12th – Saturday, August 18th
Grandstand Entertainment on Saturday night
Fair Hours: Sunday – Saturday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Peak Hours: Monday –Friday 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. & Saturday noon – 9 p.m
5’ x 5’ | $100.00
10’ x 15’ | $200.00
20’ x 15’ | $350.00
40’ x 15’ | $650.00
Other sizes: Price to be determined by CC Ruritan Commercial Exhibit Committee.
Non-Profits: Only a limited number of Clarke County non-profits will be given free spaces. They will be determined by the Committee. Groups from outside Clarke County will pay full price.
- Electrical hook ups. (2 outlets)
- Two (2) adult season fair passes. (Additional passes may be purchased at the normal season pass rate.)
- Water hook ups.
- Tables, chairs, or other display items.
- Extension cords for electrical hook up.
- Insurance coverage.
- Must have current Liability Insurance (no minimum) Clarke County Ruritan must be listed as Certificate Holder.
Rules / Restrictions:
- No knives, guns, or laser beams are permitted.
- Locations are chosen by CC Ruritan Comm. Exhibit Committee. (Committee will put past vendors in their preferred locations when possible.)*
- All food vendors are required to donate 20% of gross sales to the Ruritans in lieu of commercial lot space charge. (This is honor based; abuse of this may result in termination of vending privileges.)
- Food sale proceeds due to CC Ruritan Commercial Exhibit Committee before exhibitor leaves the fairgrounds. (Failure to pay before leaving will result in termination of vending privileges.)
- The only food allowed is pre-packaged items that are not already for sale in the food stand or carnival. No products that are already sold at Ruritan stands or through carnival concessions are allowed to be sold or displayed.
- Set up will be Sunday and Monday of fair from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. only. (Other times MUST be arranged with the CC Ruritan Commercial Exhibit Committee ahead of time.)
- Signed contract, lot fee, and Insurance Certificate must be received by July 31, 2018 to reserve a space. (After this date the CC Ruritan Commercial Exhibit Committee will begin filling remaining spaces with exhibitors on wait list.) Past vendors are not exempt from this requirement!
Completion of this registration does not guarantee a vendor space. Requests will be compiled and reviewed by Committee members. All applicants will be notified whether or not they have been selected to participate within 6 weeks of submission. Contracts will be mailed/emailed to the selected vendors. Completed contracts, payment and insurance certificate must be received by July 31, 2018 to complete reservation of space. Mailing information will be indicated on contract. For information contact Erin Prentice at email@example.com.