LAWN & GARDEN TRACTOR PULL
Sunday, August 11
10 am-4 pm
Registration starts at 9:00 AM under a white pop-up canopy near the Track
Payment-cash only accepted
$10 per pull-Registration paid upon entry
Prizes will be payout based on amount of tractors entering each class
Classes: All Classes will be 2 rounds
- 800 Lb Kids 12 hp (Max age of 14)
- 1000 Lb Poor Boys
- 1050 Lb Youth 16 hp (Max age of 14)
- 1050 Lb Stock 16 hp
- 1050 Lb Stock 22 hp
- 1050 Lb Stock 30 hp
- 1050 Lb 5000 Gov. Single
- 1050 Lb 5000 Factory Gov. Twin
- 1050 Lb 5000 Twin
- 1050 Lb Stock Altered
- 1050 Lb Open Super
- 1050 Lb Motorcycle
All Tractors must have a kill switch
Rules & Regulations:
- All Drivers must wear a dot or snell approved helmet.
- All drivers are required to wear long pants.
- Classes other then stock classes are required to wear long pants and fire suit jacket if on gas, if running methanol must wear full fire suit.
- Tractors must be operated in a safe manner at all times.
- All tractors must have working brakes and steering.
- All tractors must weigh in before each pull.
- Tractors running in classes other then stock must have a fire extinguisher.
- Drivers must attend driver’s meeting.
- Maximum age for youth classes is 14 years old.
Rules provided by Brian Welch at 304-279-8645 or email@example.com
Riff Raff Motorsports-Look for it on Facebook