SATURDAY, AUGUST 18, 2018 | 8:30 PM
Doors open at 7:30 PM
$25 Track (Standing-Room Only)
TICKETS AVAILABLE THROUGH ETIX.COM STARTING MAY 12
- The Track is standing room only
- All Tickets are available online through ETIX.com starting May 12 at noon.
- VISA/MASTERCARD/DISCOVER Accepted. Service fee applies to credit card and internet sales.
- For the safety of the concert-goers, no lawn chairs, blanket or strollers are permitted on the Track.
- Babes-in-arms (ages 2 and under) are allowed in the Grandstand only-no concert ticket required
- There is an exclusive “handicapped” section available on the Track for the individual and one attendant; however, the attendant will not be provided a seat since the Track is standing-room only
- Concerts will proceed during rain or shine, with the exception of extremely severe weather
- Smoking is not permitted in the concert venue
- Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable to another show.
- Due to limited seating all seats are reserved, ticket prices DO NOT include Clarke County Fair gate admissions of $7.00, which are required to enter the fairgrounds to attend the show.
- Clarke County Fair general admission tickets ($7.00) will be available for concert attendees via mail, at the fair office, or on site at the day of the event.
In an incredible year of firsts, the “arena-rock leaning band” (Entertainment Weekly) LANCO became the first country group to debut on the Billboard Country albums charts at No. One in 10 years with their coming-of-age album, HALLELUJAH NIGHTS (Arista Nashville), which now boasts over 220 million digital streams.
Additionally, this year’s two-time ACM nominated group is now the only Country band to achieve a PLATINUM single prior to a debut album release, with the two week No. One “Greatest Love Story.” Following the multi-week chart-topping hit, their “foot-stomping new single” (Rolling Stone) “Born To Love You” proves LANCO is “well on their way to being reigning hitmakers,” (PopCulture). Named “the band to watch” by Bobby Bones, CMT, Entertainment Weekly, Hits Magazine, Pandora, Rolling Stone, Spotify, SIRUIS XM and more, LANCO continues “drawing in fans from across the globe” (Tucson Weekly) after touring the country’s top festivals such as Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Watershed and Faster Horses.
This summer they will hit the road for their first amphitheater run as special guests on Dierks Bentley’s 2018 MOUNTAIN HIGH TOUR. For more information and upcoming tour dates, visit www.lancomusic.com.
An Evening of Modern Country, Classic Country, Southern Rock & Classic Rock
Tuesday, August 14
Revolution is the band that brings the party. They feature a diverse variety of hit music from the 70′s through today, delivered with passion, energy and enthusiasm.
The Suspect Band
Variety Cover Band entertaining the Shenandoah Valley and beyond. blending bold energies to great music, ensuring a good time when they play.