TBA in Spring 2020
TBA in Spring 2020
TICKETS AVAILABLE THROUGH ETIX.COM STARTING tba
- The Track is standing room only
- All Tickets are available online through ETIX.com starting April 20 at noon.
- VISA/MASTERCARD/DISCOVER Accepted. Service fee applies to credit card and internet sales.
- For the safety of the concert-goers, no lawn chairs, blanket or strollers are permitted on the Track.
- Babes-in-arms (ages 2 and under) are allowed in the Grandstand only-no concert ticket required
- There is an exclusive “handicapped” section available on the Track for the individual and one attendant; however, the attendant will not be provided a seat since the Track is standing-room only
- Concerts will proceed during rain or shine, with the exception of extremely severe weather
- Smoking is not permitted in the concert venue
- Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable to another show.
- Due to limited seating all seats are reserved, ticket prices DO NOT include Clarke County Fair gate admissions of $7.00, which are required to enter the fairgrounds to attend the show.
- Clarke County Fair general admission tickets ($7.00) will be available for concert attendees via mail, at the fair office, or on site at the day of the event.
WAYNE LEE RAY
Friday, August 16 | 6:00-7:30 PM
Five-piece honky tonk, outlaw country and Americana band
Named for their legendary hard-drinkin’, forever honky-tonkin’, chronically-absent – and fictional – lead juice harp player, Wayne Lee Ray represents the outlaw in all of us. Hailing from Winchester, Virginia, this five-piece band of brothers has energized local audiences, bringing their hard-edged, twangy telecaster and harmonica-driven sound to favorite tunes by Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, Billy Joe Shaver, Willie Nelson and other outlaw country favorites. Led by vocalist/guitarist “Johnny Lee Ray” Genthner, the band features the hard-blowin’ harp and vocals of “Scotty Lee Ray” Pardue, “Gerry Lee Ray” Kinzie on guitar and background vocals, “Davey Lee Ray” Hurt on bass and “Donnie Lee Ray” Hess on drums.