SATURDAY, AUGUST 17, 2019 | 8:30 PM
Doors open at 7:30 PM
$25 Track (Standing-Room Only)
TICKETS AVAILABLE THROUGH ETIX.COM STARTING APRIL 20
- The Track is standing room only
- All Tickets are available online through ETIX.com starting April 20 at noon.
- VISA/MASTERCARD/DISCOVER Accepted. Service fee applies to credit card and internet sales.
- For the safety of the concert-goers, no lawn chairs, blanket or strollers are permitted on the Track.
- Babes-in-arms (ages 2 and under) are allowed in the Grandstand only-no concert ticket required
- There is an exclusive “handicapped” section available on the Track for the individual and one attendant; however, the attendant will not be provided a seat since the Track is standing-room only
- Concerts will proceed during rain or shine, with the exception of extremely severe weather
- Smoking is not permitted in the concert venue
- Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable to another show.
- Due to limited seating all seats are reserved, ticket prices DO NOT include Clarke County Fair gate admissions of $7.00, which are required to enter the fairgrounds to attend the show.
- Clarke County Fair general admission tickets ($7.00) will be available for concert attendees via mail, at the fair office, or on site at the day of the event.
About CLAY WALKER
Platinum- selling country artist, CLAY WALKER, has been entertaining audiences for the past decade. He first topped the Billboard country singles chart in 1993 with “What’s It to You” and followed with his second consecutive No. 1 hit, “Live Until I Die.” Since then he’s placed 31 titles on Billboard’s singles chart including such additional chart toppers as “Dreaming with my Eyes Open,” “If I Could Make Living,” “This Woman and This Man,” and “Rumor Has It.” He also has a very generous and charitable spirit and founded Band Against MS and co-founded Military Warriors Support Foundation (MilitaryWarriors.org) which awards mortgage-free homes to wounded heroes injured during combat in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Tuesday, August 13 | 6:00-7:30 PM
An Evening of Modern Country & Rock Music
Chase Payne is a Virginia Beach native whose music is blend of classic rock, country and soul.
WAYNE LEE RAY
Friday, August 16 | 6:00-7:30 PM
Five-piece honky tonk, outlaw country and Americana band
Named for their legendary hard-drinkin’, forever honky-tonkin’, chronically-absent – and fictional – lead juice harp player, Wayne Lee Ray represents the outlaw in all of us. Hailing from Winchester, Virginia, this five-piece band of brothers has energized local audiences, bringing their hard-edged, twangy telecaster and harmonica-driven sound to favorite tunes by Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, Billy Joe Shaver, Willie Nelson and other outlaw country favorites. Led by vocalist/guitarist “Johnny Lee Ray” Genthner, the band features the hard-blowin’ harp and vocals of “Scotty Lee Ray” Pardue, “Gerry Lee Ray” Kinzie on guitar and background vocals, “Davey Lee Ray” Hurt on bass and “Donnie Lee Ray” Hess on drums.